Today is Earth Day. As my wife and I explained it to our daughter last night — we referred to it as Earth’s birthday or celebration of all its beauties. It’s also a time to discover things about our planet. My son’s PreK3 teacher, Maliha Iqbal, has run an amazing compost program all year and I know all those students feel they are saving the world.
Here are some things to do with your child or students:
- Discover your Earth Day IQ
- Another quiz – How Green are you living?
- Online game – Michael Michael go recycle (Thanks to Ms Hossack for sharing this)
- Online game – Clean Up Your World
- Online game – Free the Beach – learn types of recycling
- BrainPop – begin watching cartoon video on human effects on the environment
- Online Concentration Puzzle
- Dr Suess Online game – Lorax Save the Trees – requires latest version of Shockwave
Tags: Earth Day